Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Importing Excel report into Word showing headers and footers

Acquire & install a jpg printer driver. When you print your worksheet(s),
you can print-to-file in jpg format. Then just paste the results into your
Word doc.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200802

"LossManiac" wrote:

I need to import an excel spreadsheet into word so that it appears identical
to the version printed directly from Excel. By this I mean that the selected
rows appear at the top of each page and the footers (which include page
numbers etc) appear at the bottom.

Whilst I can inport the Excel spreadsheet into word the field names will
only appear at the top of page one and page numbers will not be shown at all.

This was a feature of Office Binder. As this product no longer exists is
there an alternative?