WAB

Default macro to change numbers to names

I need a macro that will convert a list of numbers to a
list of names. On sheet 1 there is a list of numbers 1
through 18 and in the cell next to it is a list of names.
The names are listed in the next cell, i.e., cell b3 is
the number 1 cell c3 is John, cell b4 is the number 2, c4
is the name Joan, etc. On sheet two I have two numbers in
each cell in the range D 11 L 27. The numbers on sheet 2
look like this, 1 - 2, 3 - 4, 5 - 6, etc through 17 - 18.
Once I activate the macro I would like to have sheet 2
look like this; John - Joan, Betty - Roxie, Harry - Wally.
Thanks in advance