Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
SueB SueB is offline

Default returning multiple cell values from a vlookup

I have worksheet A with 5 columns of information and 10 rows.

I have worksheet B with just one column of information and multiple rows.

Column A in both worksheets are codes.

I want to do a function that will look at col A, find the match to it on
worksheet B and then return columns B-G on the same line that it matched
column A on.

I know this sounds fuzzy but I can return one value (i.e. column B2, but not
columns b2 through 6g

Any help would be terrific. I tried to use the vlookup function but got
messed up when I went to reference columns b through g.

Thank you!

Susan