Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ShaneDevenshire ShaneDevenshire is offline

Default Add cell "50+55+50+50" to give answer 205

Hi,

Here is a slightly different thought:

In Excel you can press Ctrl+` this is a TOGGLE of the Formula/Value views.
The ` is usually located on the keyboard to the left of the "1" key on the
top row, it is not the apostrophy key '.

--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"shyboy2k" wrote:

I have a cell where I need to keep the amounts separate to show workings
out, but I need this to be then added up in a sum, is there a way to do this
as at present I have to manual work this out and enter in another cell toget
the answer and this leaves too much room for error.