Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_1214_] Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_1214_] is offline

Default Add cell "50+55+50+50" to give answer 205

One cell only? Select that cell, put an equal sign in front of it in the
Formula Bar and then press return.

Rick

"shyboy2k" wrote in message
I have a cell where I need to keep the amounts separate to show workings
out, but I need this to be then added up in a sum, is there a way to do
this
as at present I have to manual work this out and enter in another cell
toget
the answer and this leaves too much room for error.