Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ecd211 ecd211 is offline

Default Categorize certain times of day as other days

I am trying to organize data by business day but all I have right now is a
column with date and time data. I would like everything from before a
certain time on a particular day to be categorized as the previous day.
Basically I want my day to reset at 6:30 AM, so that everything before then
appears as the day before. Would like to be able to display the business day
in a separate column.

I have too many dates to use nested IF statements, but I'm hoping there is
an easier way to do this anyway. Any suggestions are very welcome. Thanks!