Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Kaneda Kaneda is offline

Default Number entered in cell getting always divided by 100 !

Hi Rodrigo,

Preferences - Edit - Uncheck Display this number of decimal places.

That is it.

"Rodrigo" wrote:

Hi Niek,

Please help me in Office 2008 for Mac. There is the same problem, all
numbers are divide by 100.
But in the Mac the menu is different like in Windows.
Can you help me?

Thanks.

"Niek Otten" wrote:

Office button (large, round, top left corner)Excel OptionsAdvanced tab, uncheck Automatically insert a decimal point

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel