Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Sandy B Sandy B is offline

Default Zero Values on a Pie Chart

Hi Everyone! I am doing a pie chart and I can't seem to get the chart to NOT
display "zero" values on the pie. I have tried everything and still cannot
get it to not display it. I went to 'Tools' then 'Options' then to 'Chart',
where it says "Plot empty cells as:" it is gray and I am not able to select
anything. It has already pre-selected "Not plotted (leave gaps)". I don't
know if this is why it keeps showing them on the pie or not? The "Plot
visible cells only" is checked. Can anyone help me?

Also is there a way to to get Excel to do a pie if I have 12 columns across
(all months) and 15 rows (list of expenses)? I have been trying to get it to
give me a pie for all 12 months with all expenses as averages, but it keeps
giving me only 1 month at a time. Is it not possible to have it give me an
accumulation of all 12 months?

Thank you to anyone who can help...