Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jaime Jaime is offline

Default Need Help with Complicated Array Macro

I am trying to get excell to look at a sheet of information
Column 1 Column 2 Column 3
Date Activity ID Activity Description
8/25/08 CP1Win20 Begin Winter Carpenter Shop Work
9/3/08 C1801099 Open Building 201
9/4/08 C1802100 Open Helo Hanger

I want to look at this list, and based on a date (9/4/08), I want to be able
to put all of the "activity" descriptions for activities with a date earlier
or equal to the given date (9/4/08) in different rows on the next sheet. I
know that I need an array function, and I have tried to use a couple of
different things, but nothing seems to be working.

Can anyone help me?