Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Taurien Taurien is offline

Default Cell Reference

rajesh i use google talk and if by chance you also use this so we can be in
touch for any future query, by the way im also in accounts ... my address is

"rajesh" wrote:

Your welcome. I am in india & my profession is finance & accounts.

"Taurien" wrote:

Thanks Rajesh it worked and changed the column headings and then i put "$"
sign and my formula worked. Thanks man. What do u do man and where u live

"rajesh" wrote:

Hi

You may fix this by doing the following:

Goto Tools Options Click General Tab under settings untick R1C1
reference style.

Then click ok, now check the coloumn headings.

Regards
rajesh

"Taurien" wrote:

Hi!

I need to know that can we use a particular cell in a formula again and
again. And my excell 2003 is showing numbers in columns but in earlier
versions there used to be Text as A, B and C and so on as columns and i can
use the " $ " sign to fix a cell. but its not working here and cells are
showing as R420C9. but when i cpoy it and paste in the below cell, its
reference is changed. How cani fix it.

Regards