Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
SteffenAndreassen SteffenAndreassen is offline

Default AutoCad/Excel

If I do that the drawing will be just a drawing in Excel. I also want to be
able to change the numbers in the table that I put in to AutoCad while I made
the drawing. And the table is Excel table... or does it maybe work if I
put it into word?
The drawing include both drawing and table, and I want to be able to change
the numbers after I move the AutoCad file to Excel...
Is it possible to be able to do it like that?
Maybe I have to save the autocad file as an older version of autocad?

Thanks you!

"Herbert Seidenberg" wrote:

Insert Object Create from file
Browse... for your Drawing.dwg in your AutoCad directory.