Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default Copy a formula to the right increasing the rows from anotherworks

Tracy,

please put this formula in G7 of the Div 6 sheet:

=INDIRECT("'CallList'!E"&(816+COLUMN(A1)))

then copy it across the row. You will get:

bob ted bill etc

as required.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Aug 26, 10:32*pm, Tracy wrote:
I posted this question this morning, but I did not get a resolve.

Maybe this is a little more clear.
*I have two worksheets within my file

Worksheet called "Call List" and another called "Div 6"

Within the Div 6 worksheet I have a formula in cell (G7) which copies
information I already input from cell E817 from the Call List wksht. *I now
want to fill and/or copy that formula in Div 6 G7 to all the cells adjacent
to the right while increaseing the formula from the Call List worksheet by
one row. *So I am filling/copying a formula to the right from a worksheet
that has the information going down. *Everytime I try to copy the formula the
column keeps increasing instead of the row, i.e E817, G817 when I want the
formula to read E817, E818, E819, ect.

Call List Worksheet * * * * Div 6 Worksheet
817 * bob * * * * * * * * * * 7 *bob (from E817) *E818 * *E819
818 * ted
819 * bill

--
Tracy