Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Default Copy a formula to the right increasing the rows from another works

Hi Tracy,

In G7, try:
=OFFSET($E$817,COLUMN()-7,)
then copy across as far as needed.

--
Cheers
macropod

"Tracy" wrote in message ...
I posted this question this morning, but I did not get a resolve.

Maybe this is a little more clear.
I have two worksheets within my file

Worksheet called "Call List" and another called "Div 6"

Within the Div 6 worksheet I have a formula in cell (G7) which copies
information I already input from cell E817 from the Call List wksht. I now
want to fill and/or copy that formula in Div 6 G7 to all the cells adjacent
to the right while increaseing the formula from the Call List worksheet by
one row. So I am filling/copying a formula to the right from a worksheet
that has the information going down. Everytime I try to copy the formula the
column keeps increasing instead of the row, i.e E817, G817 when I want the
formula to read E817, E818, E819, ect.

Call List Worksheet Div 6 Worksheet
E G H I
817 bob 7 bob (from E817) E818 E819