Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Spiky Spiky is offline

Default Need to rename table columns in excel from a query

On Aug 26, 3:54 pm, DFoster wrote:
In the older versions of Excel if you ran a query you could use the option
not to return the field names from a table. You could then use a row above
the data to act as a header row for sorting. In 2007 I cannot change the
field names in the header row and still refresh the query later. And if you
turn the header row off in the table then the sort function will not use
header information at all. If I'm still not clear let me know. I really
would like to find a solution to this.

Oops, sorry. I don't have 2007 so I can't even guess.