Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jon Lam[_2_] Jon Lam[_2_] is offline

Default Moving / Emailing Macro Workbooks with Custom Toolbars

Hi Everyone,

I'm going crazy so I was hoping someone could help me. I have an excel
workbook with macros in it and also a custom toolbar. If I move the workbook
from my desktop to a folder, or if I email the file, the toolbar icons stop
linking back to the macros. It just displays a message saying that you can't
have 2 files open with the same name at the same time. Is there a way to fix
this so that the toolbar icons function correctly even if the file was moved?

I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

- Jonathan