Dave Peterson

Debra Dalgleish has a get started with userforms at:
http://www.contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html

Debra has a section to run the userform from a button:
http://www.contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html#Open

But you'll want to use a macro that runs each time you open that workbook:

Option Explicit
sub auto_open()
userform1.show
end sub

is one way.

Carol wrote:

I want to create a template in Excel, such that when you open it, a dialog
box will pop up asking for Customer Name, etc. and once you fill in those
fields and click "Ok," then the fields in the worksheet will then be
populated with that information. I have done this in MS Word using bookmarks,
but I'm not sure how to do it in Excel. Can anyone help me? Many Thanks!

--

Dave Peterson