Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Leo Rod Leo Rod is offline

Default Import Data in Designated Cells in Excel 2003

Try using the 'vlookup' formula having the target set to these other
workbooks where the information is stored; if what you want is a change
whenever you variate a value in a cell -e.g. name- use the function 'if'
together with 'vlookup.

Check the Excel help for additional info on these functions, it's very clear
:-)

Greetings,

Leo Rod
MIA, Fl. USA

"Iris" wrote in message
I created a proposal form in excel 2003. When I select a customer name, I
want excel to import the data that relates to the customer. I have several
worksheets in one workbook that contain the data. Does someone have a
simple
solution?
--
Iris