Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Paste unformatted text

Sub paste_destination_format()
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteFormulas
Application.CutCopyMode = False
End Sub

Select and copy a range, select a destination cell then run the macro.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 11:42:00 -0700, GregNga
wrote:

Is there a way to paste unformatted text, the equivalent of 'match
destination format' from the drop down box after doing a paste. I would like
to create a ,macro to do this ot assign a keyboard shortcut to an already
existing command, if one exists. I am trying to avoid having to click the
down arrow and select 'match destination format' evertime I do a paste