Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Excel Enter Key Sequence?

Start in A1 then hit Tab key to move to B1 then C1.
Hit ENTER key to go back to A2

Make sure ENTER key is set to move down when hit.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 06:34:01 -0700, Dono2008
wrote:

Hi,

Have a bit of a problem that i'm hoping someone here can help me solve.

Basically in a spreadsheet, i need the enter key to shift the selection to
the right for 3 columns when pressed, and then after the Third time i push
the enter key i want it to set the selection to the first column again, but
on the row below,

For example,

A1 (ENTER) B1 (ENTER) C1 (ENTER) A2 (ENTER) B2.........ETC

If anyone could help me out i would be extremely greatful.

Thanks in advance,