Tony Paskell Tony Paskell is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Mulno View Post
I found and fixed the problem - at least on my computer.

The problem is with the Add-ins when they start up. The offending Registry keys can be found he
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\E xcel\Options

And each Addin has a Name of "OPEN#"; for example, OPEN, OPEN1, OPENn.

I have four Addin's opening this way and Two of them do not have the double quotes ("") around the Addin path. Here were mine:

OPEN1 C:\Program Files\MSOffice\OFFICE11\Library\Analysis\ATPVBAEN. XLA
OPEN2 C:\Program Files\MSOffice\OFFICE11\Library\HTML.XLA

I wrapped the command and file names in double quotes like this:

OPEN1 "C:\Program Files\MSOffice\OFFICE11\Library\Analysis\ATPVBAEN. XLA"
OPEN2 "C:\Program Files\MSOffice\OFFICE11\Library\HTML.XLA"

Problem gone.

I hope this helps others....

Glenn
IT REALLY DID THE TRICK FOR ME!