Barb Reinhardt

What do you have for min and max values for the secondary Y axis?

"sherobot" wrote in message
Can someone tell me how I can change the secondary axis value using
different
increments than the primary axis value units, it doesn't seem to be
working
correctly.
I'm using column 2 axis chart
Here are my numbers:
week 1 2 3 4 5 6
homes 275 90 230 270 149 260
price 150 275 175 165 145 100
The line for the price - which Iam plotting on my secondary axis, when I
put in my value units, goes completly off the chart. When the Y major and
minor units are the same as the X major and minor it works fine. But when
change the Y units to increment by 5 it throws the line off the chart.

Please help I have no idea what is happening here. Can someone tell me
stepby step what I need to do? I'm new to this excel charting business
thanks
sherobot