Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Denis Denis is offline

Default Fill a word form clicking on an excel cell

Hi all,
I would like to be able to fill a word form from an excel sheet by clicking
on a cell and transferring the data from the different cells of the row in a
word document.
example :
Excel sheet :
Name1 address1 code1 city1
Name2 address2 code2 city2

I click on the cell Name1 and may be active a macro or a specific button to
get my word document filled with the information.

I know how to insert cells into a word document, but I would like to have an
automation when I click on a row or on a cell.
I'm not aware about programming so it could be great if the solution was
very easy to set up.
Thanks a lot