Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Del Cotter Del Cotter is offline

Default Creating Bar Chart

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008, in microsoft.public.excel.charting,
bronxbabe said:
I'm trying to create a bar chart with data from companies that spanning an
entire year, but displaying sales for each week. The sales data shows data
for 1/1, then 1/2-1/8, 1/9-1/15, 1/16-1/22, etc... I created the chart using
the wizard, used data from a sheet and all bars are created, but displaying
each bar as 1-53 (meaning wk 1-53) because I left the default primary axis,
category (x) axis at auto.

Temporarily remove the heading above the "weeks" column at the left
before running the wizard, then put it back again when you've created
your chart. The wizard looks for a block of blank cells at the top left
to decide what (and how many) rows and columns to use as its series
names and category axis.

--
Del Cotter