JulieD

Hi Trevor

first check that calculation is not set to manual - tools / options /
calculation

second check that your "numbers" haven't suddenly become text - type in an
unused cell somewhere
=ISNUMBER(A1) where A1 is one of the numbers not adding up and see if TRUE
is returned .. if not, select a cell on another worksheet and copy it,
select your numbers and choose, edit / paste special - Add

--
Cheers
JulieD
"Trevor J. Wilson" wrote in message
nk.net...
The numbers on our production sheet have stopped calculating. I checked
the formulas and they are correct, but the numbers no longer add up. If
the numbers in a row are changed, the totals at the end of the row still
remain the same as they were before a number was changed. This applies to
columns as well. In addition, if numbers in a column or row are copied and
pasted to a different excel worksheet, that worksheet will not calculate
those numbers, even though the worksheet they were pasted to works fine.
You can see the numbers in the worksheet, but the worksheet doesn't seem
to read them. Anyone have any ideas what could be wrong and how to fix it?
Thanks in advance.

Trevor