Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default What if no one responds to my question

Or sob and cuss us all out.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Bob I" wrote in message
This group consists of users just as yourself, but from around the globe.
If you haven't a reply from someone in 24 hours then you may want to
rethink and rephrase the question.

Acanesfan wrote:

I'm new here, as far as asking and answering questions. I've been using
the search for the last few weeks and have gotten solutions on several
things I've been trying to do. I just switched from Excel 2003 to Excel
2007. My question is really about this Excel discussion group. What do
I do if I ask a question and no one replies? Is there a certain amount
of time I should wait before re-posting? Or should I put the post in a
different category? I went to the Discussion Groups Home page and read
all of the information but could not find an answer to this.