Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
EagleOne@microsoftdiscussiongroups[_2_] EagleOne@microsoftdiscussiongroups[_2_] is offline

Default Cannot get VBA to Change PageSetup.FitToPagesWide = 1

Joel, I changes my code as follows:

With ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("STARS_UMD").PageSetup
.PrintArea = "" ' Resets or clears PrintArea
.PrintArea = Range(Cells(1, 1), Cells(MyLastRow, MyLastCol)).Address
.TopMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(5)
.FitToPagesWide = 1
.FitToPagesTall = 1
.Orientation = xlLandscape
.PrintGridlines = True
End With

This code changes all BUT the .FitToPagesWide = 1 and .FitToPagesTall = 1

"Joel" wrote:

I got the code below by recording a macro while I manually selected the page
setup. When ever I don't know the format of an instruction for firt method
of solving the problem is to try a recorded macro.

With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.FitToPagesWide = 1
.FitToPagesTall = 1
End With

"EagleOne@microsoftdiscussiongroups" wrote:

2003

The following commands work fine:

ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("STARS_UMD").PageSetup.O rientation = xlPortrait
ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("STARS_UMD").PageSetup.O rientation = xlLandscape

The next commands do not "bomb" but that do not change the PageSetup as
listed.
ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("STARS_UMD").PageSetup.F itToPagesWide = 1
ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("STARS_UMD").PageSetup.F itToPagesTall = 1

I must go to the PageSetup wizard, make the change from 50% to 1 and 1.

Any thoughts and VBA changes helpful.

TIA EagleOne