Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kazoo kazoo is offline

Default Data Lookup and Plotting Help

I have a worksheet with 4 tabs. Each sheet has a series of times in column A
and a series of data in columns B through column? Row 1 contains a text
label for the column.

Each tab has a different series of times in column A as wells as different
series of data with different text labels in the remaining columns.

I want to look up a series of up to 6 text labels, grab the time column (the
times may be different if coming from different sheets) and the data column
for the particular text label and plot the data on a scatter plot.

I have about 60 plots, each with up to 6 series on the plot.

I have been trying all sorts of combinations ways to figure this out all
weekend and am stuck!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
-Kara