Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Héctor Miguel Héctor Miguel is offline

Default Hide values in a Drop Down list

hi, !

I'm not so sure this is *NOT* what you look for -?-
- Excel - Data Validation - Hide Previously Used Items in Dropdown

hth,
hector.

__ OP __
I have followed the contectures website to no avail.
I am trying to creat a fantasy football draft wroksheet and I have 7 drop down options:
Top200, QB, RB,WR,TE,K, DEF
With each of these drop downs is also a column with Taken.
If they are taken then the status changes to yes.
SO I want to be able to edit the data in the drp down list to validate the the player is not taken
and if they are taken to remove them from the list.
Any ideas?