Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ShaneDevenshire ShaneDevenshire is offline

Default Freeze pane command on 2007 not highlighted

Hi,

I'm sure I do not know everything that can cause this but here are some:

1. If you are in Edit mode
2. You have multiple sheets selected one or more of which is a Chart Sheet.
3. If Sheet Protection is on
4. If Workbook Protection, Windows is on

--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"John" wrote:

I am trying to freeze panes with excel 2007 and my command under View/Window
is not highlighted (e.g. thus I cannot execute function). I have selected a
ROW, COLUMN, or CELL and it does not become accessable or if I may, becomes
accessible! Please help????