Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Return to my previous version of Excel. HATE RIBBON!!!

Uninstall 2007 then re-install 2003

Alternative....................

You can get a "classic" look and feel from this application found at

http://www.addintools.com/english/menuexcel/

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 13:06:01 -0700, kboehringer
wrote:

I absolutely hate this new "RIBBON" in Excel '07. I am (or was) an
extremely proficient and speedy user of Excel. This RIBBON is horrible and I
don't have the time or interest in learning to navigate around this RIBBON.
I understand from the help file there is no way to remove the ribbon or
display in a "Classic" format. Is there an easy way to "CONVERT BACK" to
my previous version of Excel?