Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Foggy1 Foggy1 is offline

Default Find data in worksheet area that constantly changes

It looks like after a lot of different formulas, I have found my fix in a
roundabout way.

By downloading the required information and offsetting it by one column
which I have numbered sequentially, I can then get Excel to find the
information such as the exact item number or name of stock then have it look
over a set number of columns to get what I want.

=IF(I7=0,0,OFFSET(A54,MATCH(I7,$A$55:$A$150,FALSE) ,2,1,1))

A54 = the minimum starting point for the info
Match(I7) = the product name or no.
A55:A150 = the maximum area where the info is kept

Thanks to anyone who gave this matter thought.