Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron Rosenfeld Ron Rosenfeld is offline

Default Reference the last cell in a column

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 14:36:01 -0700, Wh0079
wrote:

Oops, after re-reading my reply, I noticed that I had said "the last cell in
the ROW" which is inaccurate.... it's the last cell in a particular COLUNM

You explanation isn't any more clear, to me, than your original request.

What happened when you tried the formulas you were given? As written, they
will all return the last entry in a designated column, with certain limitations
as described by the various posters.

How did you apply them?

What was the result?

What was your desired result?