Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sheeloo Sheeloo is offline

Default Color of tracked changes

You can Search & Replace by Format... and you can "choose format from a cell"
Open the Replace dialog box, click on Format agains Find What, Click on
Choose...
In Format agains Replace With, click on Format and choose what you want...

Hit Replace All... Do keep a copy of your file till you are sure you are
getting what you want.

"Nick Cumberbatch" wrote:

I recently started to use Excel 2007

I have a shared worksheet which I sent to a colleague for review. After I
received it back, and looked for his changes I could barely see them as the
color was too faint a really pale yellow.

How can I change the color to a bolder color

NC