Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
AKphidelt AKphidelt is offline

Default How to increment a cell by 1 on mouse click or move to another cel

hahaha, not going to lie but that was pretty funny.

To stop your grandson you will need to use a little event driven programming.
I would need a little bit more information on how it is structured though.
Is the countdown a timer? or is it the number of times he answered the
question wrong?

"Jbaccinv" wrote:

I am simply trying to stop youg grandson cheating on a simple maths programme
by putting in trial & error answers and if wrong going back to have another
go. I need something to count down from 10 (say) or up from 1

Cheers in hope.