JulieD

Hi

i guess it could be done in excel - using VBA .. .however, an alternative
that you might like to check out, is select a record in a list (like the
customer invoices) and choose data / form ....

with your original request, could you describe in more detail how the top
section looked and the bottom section ... was the screen split (windows /
split) or what the top "frozen" (windows / freeze pane) or did the top bit
look a bit like the data / form mentioned above?

--
Cheers
JulieD
"WTG" wrote in message

Yesterday I seen a spread sheet that would really work for me.
But I don't know how it was done. I'm hoping someone can help.

On the top of the spread sheet was several fields.
(...Invoice#, Customer name, item, cost, ect...)

Below that was a window with another spread sheet in side it.
This one had the same information for multiple customers. all the
information for each invoice was in one row.

When you clicked on A1, or A5 so on and so on. the fields above the
window filled with the proper numbers.

any ideas,

is this something that can be done in excel or is this an addon to
excel

Thanks for the help

WTG