Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Joe_Hunt via OfficeKB.com Joe_Hunt via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Axes on chart in UserForm

I saw that right before I left work and forgot to respond. I sent myself an
email from home to put what I found out here in the morning. That solution
works. Thanks for looking.

Jon Peltier wrote:
Okay, I guess I'll try Google. Hmmm... OWC Axes.

The upshot is that there is only one argument for Axes. The argument 0
apparently stands for the bottom axis and the argument 1 for the left axis.
So try

.Axes(0).HasTitle = True
.Axes(0).AxisTitle.Characters.Text = "X Axis Title"
.Axes(1).HasTitle = True
.Axes(1).AxisTitle.Characters.Text = "Y Axis Title"

Also, you might have to use .Caption instead of .Characters.Text.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

I'd tried that before, but it didn't work. Here's the error message I get:

[quoted text clipped - 25 lines]