Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Mkille Mkille is offline

Default How to bring data points to front on a scatter plot?

Hi -

I have a scatter plot with many points on it, and then 3 points which I have
connected by a line. Basically this is my base case and I am trying to see
where it lies in relation to the rest of the data points, problem is that
they rest of the data points are covering it up. Is there a way to "Bring to
Front", when I click on it and go to the Format Tab under Chart Tools the
"Bring to Front" option is greyed out and not available.

Any workarounds?