Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
M_Hopwood[_2_] M_Hopwood[_2_] is offline

Default Excel 2003 - chart with text categories in X and frequencies in Y

Hello! I'm sure this is a simple question, please bear with me, and point me
to an older answer if it's been done before :)

It's Excel 2003. I have 2 columns of data:

A list of category names I want to make into my X axis (including the
categories with values of zero)

and

A corresponding column of integers which I want to be my Y values (they are
frequencies of the words/concepts in the X category column, resulting from a
content analysis, if you're interested!).

How do I make the graph? I keep getting charts that miss of many of the
category names, including some with non-zero Y values.