Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Lyn Lyn is offline

Default Networkdays

Yeah, the last day in December is the 31st, a holiday....I figured out a way
to do it by using the serial numbers of the date cells, so I came up with the
following:

=NETWORKDAYS(B5,BJ5,{39806,0,39807,0,39813,0,})

Thanks to everyone.

"David Biddulph" wrote:

Perhaps you missed the second half of my sentence?
"... and what data values are in the cells which the formula calls up?"

Also, I'm confused by your reply saying "I would like to get rid of BJ5".
BJ5 is the end date, so how can you calculate the number of working days
between start date and end date if you get rid of the end date?
--
David Biddulph

"Lyn" wrote in message

"David Biddulph" wrote:

What formula are you using, and what data values are in the cells which
the
formula calls up?
--
David Biddulph

=NETWORKDAYS(B5,BJ5,AV5:AY5)

This works great if that were the only two holidays I wanted to get rid
of;
however, I would like to get rid of BJ5....This is the Month of December.

"Lyn" wrote in message
This function works great if I don't try to exclude the
holiday....Here's
my
problem, I have columns for the entire month and I need to calculate
the
number of weekdays AND the number of weekdays less the holidays....this
works
fine if my holidays are in a row i.e. 12/24 and 12/25 (AV5:AV6);
however,
if
I would like to take the 31st out also, it gives me the #value
signal....any
help out there?