Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Hopper Hopper is offline

Default SUMIFS with 3 criteria instead of just 2

I am trying to get SUMIFS function to SUM a range of cells only if three
criteria are met. I have tried the SUMIFS function for two of the criteria
and then added SUMIF to the end for the 3rd criteria, but it always defaults
to the SUMIF function even though the first 2 criteria are not met.

Example:

=SUMIFS(C32:C33,E32:E33,"4",G32:G33,"6")+SUMIF(I32 :I33,"<96",C32:C33)

It is adding cells together even when 4 & 6 criteria are not met.

Anyone have any ideas!

Thank you!