Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
icsonu icsonu is offline

Default How to get a copy of the first row Text value displayed in a filte

Hello All,
I have a Sheet in which i have 12 columns containing text Values, and 4
columns having numeric values. I have got the average by using SUBTOTAL
option of the displayed rows. Now I would like to know how can I get a copy
of the row text after applying filter (Since when i apply filter the first
row below the filter changes as per my filter option) next to my SUBTOTAL
Average . I would like to know if there is any option like " = Text value
displayed in the first row"

Regards,
icsonu