Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Lyn Lyn is offline

Default Networkdays

"David Biddulph" wrote:

What formula are you using, and what data values are in the cells which the
formula calls up?
--
David Biddulph

=NETWORKDAYS(B5,BJ5,AV5:AY5)

This works great if that were the only two holidays I wanted to get rid of;
however, I would like to get rid of BJ5....This is the Month of December.

"Lyn" wrote in message
This function works great if I don't try to exclude the holiday....Here's
my
problem, I have columns for the entire month and I need to calculate the
number of weekdays AND the number of weekdays less the holidays....this
works
fine if my holidays are in a row i.e. 12/24 and 12/25 (AV5:AV6); however,
if
I would like to take the 31st out also, it gives me the #value
signal....any
help out there?