Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default How do I move deleted items to another spreadsheet?

Easy enough to do with a macro but DETAILS would be needed.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Statesman" wrote in message
I am tracking dealer inventory. Dealer will add & delete units almost
daily.
I don't want to allow the possibility of a unit being paid off now, and
then
in a few days, be added back on. Can I move deleted (paid off) items to a
place where I can keep the VIN numbers for comparison to current units
being
added? I'm already checking my existing spreadsheet for duplications and
I'm
also stopping with an error message if I try to add a new VIN that's
already
on my sheet.