Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default New Worksheets Macro

My question is, why do you need 300 worksheets?
Perhaps one would do with filtering, etc.
--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Noahthek" wrote in message
I'm trying to create new worksheets using a Macro.

One of my current worksheets is the layout and formula/data master (we can
call it MasterLayout) and another current worksheet would be where the New
Worksheets are named (MasterName) from an existing list in cells A1:A300;
I'd
like each new worksheet to be named from A1, A2, etc.

So that any new worksheets would have the data/layout of MasterLayout and
have the name from MasterName.

How do I do this?

thanks so much for any help,

Noah