Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Héctor Miguel Héctor Miguel is offline

Default Alignment: Center text but Right numbers.

hi, Brad !

1) apply a center-alignment to your range (B16)
2) apply a custom number format "filling left" w/spaces if number (i.e.)

hth,
hector.

__ OP __
I have an equation in B16 which, if B10 has a valid entry, will bring in a factor.
This factor should be aligned to the Right, or General (as numbers align to the right automatically).
However, if B10 is invalid, my B16 formula puts text in B16, and I would like that Centered.
I cannot find a way to Center under Conditional Formatting
but I am wondering if there is a different way to Center when the text is there?
Using Excel 2007