Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
davethewelder davethewelder is offline

Default Counting by colour

Roger, I have opened the file and the module has been created as stated but I
a still getting the "#NAME?" returned when I try any formulae.

Davie

"Roger Govier" wrote:

Within the VB Project ExplorerFileImportselect modColorFunctions.basOK
A new Module will get created within Project Explorer, with the code
visible.

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"davethewelder" wrote in message
Roger, I downloaded the file from the link and extracted it. I have a
file
with a .bas extension and I cannot open it or import it into the VB
editor.
How do I set it up in the workbook?
Davie

"Roger Govier" wrote:

Hi Davie

You also need Chip's Function, loaded in the workbook.
There is a downloadable example at Chip's site
http://www.cpearson.com/Zips/modColorFunctions.zip
--
Regards
Roger Govier

"davethewelder" wrote in
message
Hi, I have tried to count the colours on a spreadsheet. I have copied
Pearson Consulting functions for counting colorindex, which I have
managed
get working when at another company, but when I put the formula
=SUMPRODUCT(--(ColorIndex(A1:A100,TRUE)=3)) in I get the #NAME? Error
message.

I have also tried the formula Ossie mac posted but I also get the
#NAME?
error. I am using 2003.

Am I missing something?

Davie