Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jennifer Jennifer is offline

Default Array Formula

Thank you that was exactly what I was looking for. Now that I see this can be
done. Is it possible to just highlight the cells in , lets say yellow instead
of the message box ?

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

Select the range of cells and run this macro:

Sub findarray()
For Each r In Selection
If r.HasArray = False Then
MsgBox (r.Address)
End If
Next
End Sub

It will tell you the address of any cell in your range that does not have an
array formula.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200800

"Jennifer" wrote:

I have a range of cells, over 500, that all have array formula. Is there an
easy and fast way to check without error ifall the formulas were enterd as an
array ? Using ctrl ` is to time consuming and room for error when checking
the range.