Cali00

thanks for replying....they are worksheets within a workbook as well as
separate workbooks with different file names. The dates are within columns
and some are scattered on the separate workbooks...I hope this makes sense.

"JulieD" wrote:

Hi

couple of questions:
what do you mean by "spreadsheets" ... worksheets within a workbook or
workbooks?
have you looked at data / pivot tables and pivot chart reports ... using
multiple consolidation ranges? - Debra Dalgleish has some notes on her
website at www.contextures.com/tiptech.html
are the dates in one column on the different "spreadsheets" or are they
scattered all over them?

--
Cheers
JulieD
"Cali00" wrote in message
Hi I want to pull data from various spreadsheets but only for the current
date. For example I have a numerous spreadsheets that contains data for
4/1,
4/2, 4/3...etc. This data is inputted daily for each date. There is
specific data that I would like to pull from the most current date and so
on
into the future only getting data from the current date. I want to run a
macro that pulls data from the most current date of each excel spreadsheet
or
automate the excel spreadsheet to pull from the most current date. Is
this
at all possible?