Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ronster[_2_] Ronster[_2_] is offline

Default Counting number of cells that match name AND number

Hi,

I need to find a way to count how many times in my worksheet there is a
match between a name and a number.
example -

Date Time Organisation Opportunity Size Allocated To Source

7th July 10am ******** 500 Sheelagh Goldmine

So for example, how would i count every time the Opportunity size column (D)
matches 500 AND the Allocated to Column(E) matches Sheelagh?

Would this also work with words ie, instead of "500" could i put "Enterprise"?

And finally, as if that wasnt enough...

My main sheet is named Tracker, and the sheet where i want to count the data
is called Breakdown. - is it possible to link from the breakdown sheet to get
the data?

Thanks

Ronnie