Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default Transferring Data from one sheet to another

Well, you will have to give a lot more detail if you want some help on
this. What columns do you use in your master sheet? How many rows?
What fields do you want to copy into your summary sheet? What
condition(s) will determine the records to transfer? etc.

Pete

On Aug 18, 11:14*am, Fkerr wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to set up a macro or something that will allow me to transfer
specific data from a master sheet. The master sheet is filled in with lots of
information and I want to pull just a few fields from that row. Is this
possible and can anyone help me try and figure this out?